Knights of the Oval Table
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Knights of the Oval table

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The rebuilding of Aurous disscussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byantos
Admin

The rebuilding of Aurous disscussion Empty
PostSubject: The rebuilding of Aurous disscussion   The rebuilding of Aurous disscussion EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:39 pm

So what I would like to discuss here is the idea of running a psudo-Dungeons and Dragons game over the forums, I would like feed back on my current idea for it as well as who would be interested.

The idea: What I was thinking was that the players would all be living in a frontier town, one with little government or trading capabilities, and the point of the game would be to not die basically. How it would be run is everyday, real life, I would post what the outcome of what people did last time and then is going on in the town now, and then allow people to post what it is they'd want to do. Now at the beginning I feel this will work fine but later on if people start to become more the adventuring type that combat or dungeons will have to be handled differently. My current idea on how to run this would be to set up a different forum for the specific dungeon or battle, this option would be slower and might end up messing up with the time frame, or do a group chat over something like facebook or a skype call, the skype call has the benefit of the fact that we could then do grid based combat.

any way any feed back would be nice.
Back to top Go down
https://kotot4.forumotion.com

The rebuilding of Aurous disscussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of the Oval Table :: Forum Games-
Jump to: